Brand new Bike
Edelweiss General Insurance Limited-
The Edelweiss General Insurance Company was founded in 2017 and is based in Mumbai, India. Edelweiss Group owns Edelweiss General Insurance Company. Customers' insurance needs are met by the organization in a wide range of ways.
Edelweiss Third-party Insurance policy-
Having Third-party bike insurance is a legal requirement in India under the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. It covers damages to third parties. This policy provides only basic coverage. A third-party liability bike insurance policy will only cover damage or loss to a third party.
Key benefits of buying Edelweiss Third party insurance policy?
1)Having a third-party policy covers you from the legal liabilities that you face in case of an unfortunate accident.
2)Not having third-party insurance for bikes could be liable for a fine of Rs 2000 or imprisonment up to 3 months.
3)Edelweiss provides the third-party bike policy online, hence it is easy to purchase or renew.
4)For buying a third-party policy, documentation is very less.
5) 24*7 availability of customer service by insurance providers.
Coverage in Edelweiss third party bike insurance Policy-
1. Third-Party Vehicle Damages- Covers unlimited liabilities to third-party caused by your two-wheeler.
2. Property Damage to Third Parties- Covers up to 1lac lakhs in damages and losses caused by your two-wheeler to any third-party property.
3. Personal Accident coverage pays for bodily injury or death to the owner-rider.
4. Third-Party Person Injuries/Death- Covers any third person for bodily injury or death caused by your two-wheeler, up to an unlimited liability limit.
How to purchase Third-party Bike insurance of Edelweiss?
Step 1. Go to the online website of https://quickinsure.co.in/
Step 2. Click on Bike insurance
Step 3. Enter your REGISTRATION no. According to your RC
Step 4. You will find a quotation for Bike insurance from Edelweissinsurance and other insurers.
Step 5. You can select the quotation of Edelweissand to fill out the proposal form.
Step 6. Pay the premium amount and get your policy by email.
Exclusions in Edelweiss third-party bike insurance policy.
1. Any damage due to speeding of the bike does not get covered.
2. Driving with irresponsible behavior like the influence of alcohol, is also excluded.
3. Loss or damage by underage Riders do not get any coverage.
4)Mechanical or electric failure.
5)If your bike is used for commercial purposes it will not get any coverage under the terms of the policy.
1. What are the on covers for TP insurance of Edelweiss insurance?
A Cover called Personal accident is provided by Edelweiss third party insurance which covers the owner-driver of the vehicle in case of death or personal disability up to Rs 15,00,000.
2 . Is Third party bike insurance mandatory?
Buying Third party bike insurance policy is mandatory by Indian law.
3)What things are covered under Edelweiss third-party bike insurance?
The third party's liabilities and property of the third person get covered in the third party insurance.
4)Does Edelweiss third-party bike insurance include NCB discount?
No, the third party does not include NCB discount
5)Can I drive without having third-party bike insurance.
No, In India it is illegal to drive without having third-party insurance.