Brand new Vehicle
NATIONAL THIRD PARTY BIKE INSURANCE-
The National insurance company is under the ownership of the Ministry of Finance, Government of. India. The company has 10,669+ working employees and its headquarters is in Kolkata, India. National insurance is India’s one the oldest company which was founded on 5 –Dec 1906.
National Insurance third party bike Insurance policy-
The third-party insurance policy provides financial and legal protection if your two-wheeler is involved in an accident that results in personal harm or death. The policy pays for the injured party's medical bills and even compensates them if they die as a result of the accident, death.
Key benefits of buying National Insurance Third party insurance policy-
1) Provides you legal protection- As you may be aware, In India an Accident can turn into a legal concern. If a person is caught driving without a proper insurance policy, he or she could be fined up to Rs10,000. The third-party insurance policy provides some relief in such hard circumstances.
2)It offers financial protection-If a person is seriously injured in an accident, the party who caused the accident is responsible for all medical costs, including hospitalization and surgery. These costs are covered by the insurance provider if you have a valid third-party two-wheeler insurance policy. As a result, the policyholder does not need to be concerned about these costs.
3) Provides security-Any roadside accident can put anyone under stress. There is always a great deal of paperwork to fill out and procedures to fulfill. In such a circumstance, your insurance company will come to your rescue and provide you with the assistance you require during such tough moments.
Coverage in National third party bike insurance Policy-
1)Policy covers third parties' bodily injuries in the event such as an accident.
2)Unfortunate death of the third party also gets covered under the policy terms. The compensation amount will be decided on factors such as the income of the third party, his age.
3) Permanent disabilities caused due to accidents.
4)Property of the third party also gets covered up to 1lac.
How to purchase Third party bike insurance of National Insurance?
Step 1. Go to the online website of https://quickinsure.co.in/
Step 2. Click on bike insurance
Step 3. Enter your REGISTRATION no. According to your RC
Step 4. You will find a quotation for bike insurance from National insurance and other insurers.
Step 5. You can select the quotation from National Insurance and fill out the proposal form.
Step 6. Pay the premium amount and get your policy on your Email.
Exclusions in National Insurance third party bike insurance policy.
1. Any damage to the bike caused by excessive speed is not covered.
2. Driving under the influence of alcohol or other irresponsible behavior is also prohibited.
3. Loss or damage caused by an underage rider is not covered.
4)Failure of the mechanical or electrical systems.
5)If you use your bike for commercial purposes, you will not be covered under the provisions of the policy.
1) Up to how much amount third parties property damage gets covered in National insurance?
Up to 1 lac, third-party property damage gets covered.
2) Can I get third-party policy protection in National insurance, if I drive a bike at high speed?
No, you are not eligible for cover.
3) Can I get protection under third-party bike insurance if I use my vehicle for commercial purposes?
No, you cannot get any protection under such a situation.
4)How do I renew my TP policy online?
Visit the site https://quickinsure.co.in/.
5) PA cover applicable in which case?
PA cover is only applicable in case of death or permanent disability of the policyholder.