Brand new Bike
Third-Party bike Insurance of Future Generali India insurance:
Future Generali India insurance company is a private general insurance company in India, Founded in 2000 and headquarters located in Mumbai. Future Generali is a joint venture between Future Group and Assicurazioni Generali. It is a leading insurance provider in-country and offers a wide range of insurance products.
What is meant by Future Generali India insurance’s third-party bike insurance?
The third party Insurance policy protects against the third party liabilities that may occur during an accident or any other unforeseen event. Third-party coverage such as bodily injuries, disability, the demise of the third party that may happen during an accident or an uncertain event.
What are the benefits of buying third-party bike insurance from Future Generali India?
1. Coverage for third-party benefits the amount of money that could be recovered in a death lawsuit was infinite and property damages might be up to 1 lacs.
2. Online two-wheeler insurance policy renewal is a speedy, digital, and paperless process.
3.24*7 emergency assistance is provided by future generali
4. Simple and swift claim settlement process.
5. Network of 3500+ garages robust.
Coverage in Future Generali India insurance third party bike insurance
1. It safeguards you from the cost of repairs.
2. In the event of death, third-party liability coverage is unlimited.
3. Third-party coverage provides up to Rs.15 lakh coverage for the owner-driver.
4. Damage of third-party property damage is up to 1 lakh covered in the insurance policy.
How to purchase Third party bike insurance of Future Generali India insurance?
Step 1 . Go to the online website of https://quickinsure.co.in/
Step 2. Click on bike insurance
Step 3. Enter your REGISTRATION no. According to your RC
Step 4. You will find a quotation for bike insurance from Future Generali India insurance and other insurers.
Step 5. You can select Future Generali India insurance quotation and fill out the proposal form.
1. Loss as a result of a result of a result Depreciation Mechanical wear and tear.
2. If the driver causes an uncertain event, the policy will be canceled.
3. Insurer Drives the two-wheeler that has been used excessively.
4. Future Generali India insurance policies will not cover damage to your bike caused by its use for business purposes. You cannot claim if your bike is used for business transportation and is involved in a collision.
5. Driving without a valid driver's license.
6. Claims that occur outside of the policy's geographical coverage area.
THIRD-PARTY TWO-WHEELER INSURANCE SLABS
Description of vehicle
Proposed Rates (FY 2021-22) Rs. Including GST
Not exceeding 75cc
Exceeding 75 ccs but not exceeding 150 cc
Exceeding 150 cc but not exceeding 350 cc
Exceeding 350 cc
1. Can I transfer my previous two-wheeler insurance with future generali?
Yes, it is possible to transfer your previous bike insurance policy with a future generali. You can also transfer your NCB.
2. What services are provided by Future generali in cashless garages?
Following are the benefits are provided by future generali cashless garages –
You can avail of cashless repairs at any network garage.
You can also avail cashless maintenance of your bike at listed garages.
You can enjoy quick, simple, and hassle-free claim settlements.
3. How many network garages have future generali insurance?
Future generali insurance has a wide range of wide cashless garages networks across India. They have more than 3194 authorized listed cashless garages.
4. Can I cover the legal liabilities of a paid driver cover with a third party?
No, You cannot opt for legal liabilities of a paid driver cover with third-party two-wheeler insurance.
5. Third-party bike insurance is compulsory for old bikes?
Yes, It is mandatory for Bike as per Motor Vehicle Act 1988, to buy at least third-party bike insurance, when you buy a new bike it is mandatory to buy comprehensive bike insurance like One-year own damages and a five-year Third party.