Brand new Bike
Co Comprehensive two-wheeler insurance of SBI General Insurance-
SBI general insurance company was founded 13 years ago and is a joint venture general insurance company. SBI general was named the best general insurance company in the award category “Under-served market penetration” and “Commercial Lines Growth Leadership” at the 6th edition of the Indian Insurance Awards.
What is means SBI general comprehensive bike insurance?
SBI general's comprehensive two-wheeler insurance includes both third-party liability and own-damage coverage. Accidents, fire, vehicle theft, falling objects, storms, and other unforeseen events can cause the bike to be lost or damaged. SBI General Two-wheeler insurance caters to a variety of consumer demands by offering a variety of policy options as well as optional add-ons to broaden the area of coverage.
What are the key benefits if you buy comprehensive SBI General Bike insurance?
To opt to change your insurance company-Two-wheeler renewal helps the policyholder to change their insurance provider as mostly the first-time two-wheeler insurance policy is buying showrooms.
Technology- Staying ahead of time with efficient use of technology has always been the motto of SBI General insurance company.
Save from penalty- Save money by avoiding costly legal fees and traffic fines that may arise if your two-wheeler insurance policy expires.
Thousands of network garages- You may get cashless bike maintenance at any of our 7500+ network garages across the country. As a result, the Tata AIG comprehensive bike insurance coverage covers both you and your bike.
Support even on holiday-Support is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week, even on holidays, and is available to deal with consumer claims.
Coverage in SBI General Comprehensive Bike insurance
1. Continued No Claim Bonus if the policyholder does not claim two-wheeler insurance, the No Claim Bonus accumulates over time.
2. Add-on covers- Purchasing complete two-wheeler coverage with additional features such as zero depreciation and flat tyre support is always suggested.
3. Third-Party Liability-This plan provides coverage for third-party bodily injury, death, or permanent disability, as well as third-party property damage caused by the insured's motorcycle.
4. Personal Accident Coverage: The insurance policy should additionally offer personal accident coverage of up to 15 lakh.
How to purchase comprehensive Bike insurance from SBI general?
Step 1. Go to the online website of https://quickinsure.co.in/
Step 2. Click on Bike insurance
Step 3. Enter your REGISTRATION no. According to your RC
Step 4. You will find a quotation for Bike insurance from SBI General and other insurers.
Step 5. You can select the quotation of SBI General and fill out the proposal form.
Step 6. Once you verify your information, you click on the "pay now" icon and once the payment is made, you will receive the pdf of your policy on your mail ID.
1. Someone is operating the bike while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
2. SBI general will not be liable for more than one claim resulting from a single employee's activities.
3. There is no coverage for consequential loss
4. Any loss incurred as a result of a rebellion or a nuclear attack.
1. What is the difference between two-wheeler insurance with comprehensive coverage and zero depreciation coverage?
One type of coverage is comprehensive two-wheeler insurance, whereas zero-depreciation two-wheeler insurance is an add-on cover that may be added to comprehensive two-wheeler insurance.
2. Is it a good idea to acquire comprehensive insurance for a secondhand two-wheeler?
Yes, comprehensive two-wheeler insurance should be purchased for your old two-wheeler because it is just as prone to accidents and damage as a new two-wheeler.
3. Is SBI's No Claim Benefit (NCB) applicable to all policyholders?
The NCB is a more profitable discount. SBI will give you a big discount on your bike insurance if you haven't made any claims in the previous policy period.
4. Can I make changes to my two-wheeler insurance coverage at renewal time?
Yes, you can make changes to your two-wheeler insurance coverage when it's time to renew it.
5. How do I find out when my two-wheeler policy will expire? Is it necessary for me to renew my coverage before it expires?
The two-wheeler insurance documents state the expiration date at the time of purchase. Simply examining the policy documentation will provide you with the expiration date.