Brand new Bike
Comprehensive Two-wheeler insurance of Liberty General Insurance
Liberty General Insurance is a private general insurance company founded in 2013 and headquartered in
Mumbai, Maharashtra. Liberty general insurance is a joint venture between Liberty Mutual and Videocon
What is meant by Liberty comprehensive bike insurance?
Both third-party liability and own-damage coverage are included in Liberty's comprehensive bike insurance. An accident, a fire, a vehicle theft, a falling object, or a storm that results in the loss or damage of a two-wheeler. Liberty Bike Insurance meets a wide range of customer needs by offering a selection of policy options and extra add-ons to expand coverage.
Key benefit if you buy comprehensive Bike insurance?
1. Discount on renewal NCB-If you don’t claim more than one year then it’s the discount on renewal for a claim-free experience.
2. 24*7 Support-Liberty will give swift telephonic service for effective claims support and assistance even on Sundays and holidays also.
3. Cover your car against theft-In case the car is stolen and cannot be recovered liberty will pay for your loss.
4. Save time- Renewal of Liberty's comprehensive bike insurance is a simple, quick, and time-saving process.
5. Claim ratio-90% claim settlement ratio of liberty comprehensive bike insurance.
Coverage in Liberty Comprehensive Bike insurance
1. A comprehensive Bike insurance policy offers a variety of add-on coverage options. Add-on coverage can be purchased to supplement the coverage provided by Liberty's comprehensive bike insurance.
2. NCB Protection Cover-With NCB Protection Cover, a policyholder can keep his or her No Claim Bonus discount even if a claim is filed during the policy year. For a maximum of three claims, this NCB protection will keep your NCB intact.
3. CPA cover-Liberty Comprehensive bike insurance will cover CPA cover up to 15 lakh for the owner-driver of the bike.
4. Protection against Accidental damage- Comprehensive insurance is required to ensure that you never have to worry about the financial element of accidental damage and loss to your car.
5. Covers liabilities-The bike insurance benefits offered by liberty our comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy include coverage for the legal and financial obligations resulting from third-party claims, such as the damages caused to a third party vehicle
How to purchase comprehensive Bike insurance from Liberty?
Step 1. Go to the online website of https://quickinsure.co.in/
Step 2. Click on Bike insurance
Step 3. Enter your REGISTRATION no. According to your RC
Step 4. You will find a quotation for Bike insurance from Liberty and other insurers.
Step 5. You can select the quotation of Liberty and fill out the proposal form.
Step 6. Once you verify your information, you click on the "pay now" icon and once the payment is made, you will receive the pdf of your policy on your mail ID.
1. Riding a two-wheeler in restricted locations, such as a flood-prone areas.
2. The lack of an add-on cover or feature that protects against a certain type of damage.
3. The expense incurred during two-wheeler general maintenance.
4. Damages incurred as a result of break-ins and burglaries if the bike is not stolen.
1. What happens if I don’t buy comprehensive two-wheeler insurance?
If you do not buy a comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy, the cost of any damages sustained by your two-wheeler will have to be borne by you.
2. What is the difference between a third party and comprehensive two-wheeler insurance?
Third-party insurance is a legal requirement for all two-wheeler owners in India. It covers the legal implications of any damages sustained by a third party property or any injuries caused to a third party. On the hand, comprehensive two-wheeler insurance is not legally mandatory as long as you have a third party. It provides extensive coverage to your two-wheeler against your damage as well as third-party liabilities.
3. How is comprehensive two-wheeler insurance different from zero-depreciation two-wheeler insurance?
Comprehensive two-wheeler insurance is a type of two-wheeler insurance policy whereas zero-depreciation is an add-on cover that can be added to comprehensive two-wheeler insurance.
4. Is it a good idea to buy comprehensive bike insurance for an old two-wheeler?
Yes, it is a great idea to buy comprehensive two-wheeler insurance for your old two-wheeler since it is as prone to accidents and damages as a new two-wheeler.
5. How can a two-wheeler Insurance policy be canceled?
You can contact the insurance company over the phone for the cancellation of the policy and follow it up with a 7-day notice to an insurance company in writing. Make sure that any other alternative two-wheeler insurance policy that you want to proceed with.