Brand new Bike
Comprehensive Two-wheeler insurance of Royal Sundaram General Insurance
Formerly known as Royal Sundaram Insurance Firm Limited, Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Ltd is a general insurance company based in India. It was first promoted as a joint venture between Sundaram Finance and Sundaram Finance in 2000. Individuals and businesses have benefited from Royal Sundaram's innovative general insurance products.
What is meant by Royal Sundaram comprehensive Bike insurance?
A complete two-wheeler insurance policy includes own-damage coverage in addition to third-party liability coverage is also known as comprehensive insurance. As a result, it provides comprehensive protection against all types of calamities and accidents. Because of the increased coverage, comprehensive insurance premiums are higher than third-party insurance premiums.
Key benefit if you buy comprehensive bike insurance?
1. Minimal documentation-For of the duration of the policy, only one two-wheeler insurance policy paper will be given. You are not required to manage many documents.
2. Caters to the needs of customers- The Royal Sundaram general insurance has been committed to serving its customers in the best manner for the past 22 years without any fail. The company has been providing a wide range of general insurance products to cater to the requirement of customers.
3. Easy Renewal Process-When it comes to the renewal of any insurance policy such as health, motor insurance policy, travel so on. A policyholder can renew two-wheeler insurance at a quickinsure insurance broker quickly and fast.
4. Increase your savings with a no-claim bonus-If you go a year without filing a claim, insurance companies will give you a no-claim bonus. You may be eligible for up to 50% in benefits.
5. Easy cashless repair assistance-Policyholders can use a network of 3300+ garages across India for cashless repairs.
Coverage in Royal Sundaram Comprehensive bike insurance
1. Add-on cover-An insurance coverage does not cover everything. If you desire additional coverage and protection, you must select add-on policies that fit your needs. Add-on covers like zero depreciation, Roadside assistance n all
2. Renewal On time-It is entirely up to you whether you choose a liability-only or comprehensive coverage. You must, however, ensure that your two-wheeler is properly insured and that your two-wheeler insurance is renewed on time.
3. PA cover-Personal accident coverage should also be included in the policy is up to 15 lakh. two-wheeler collision can result in numerous consequences, including permanent or temporary impairments. In such cases, a personal accident insurance policy can help. Some insurance additionally includes coverage for the pillion rider.
4. Liability cover-This coverage, is commonly known as third-party liability insurance. A third-party policy is necessary by law whether you are insuring a two-wheeler. The liability coverage is provided by the insurance policy if you cause an accident that results in the injury or death of a third party, or damage to a third party's property is up to 1 lakh.
How to purchase comprehensive bike insurance from Royal Insurance-
Step 1. Go to the online website of https://quickinsure.co.in/
Step 2. Click on Bike insurance
Step 3. Enter your REGISTRATION no. According to your RC
Step 4. You will find a quotation for Bike insurance from Royal Sundaram and other insurers.
Step 5. You can select the quotation of Royal Sundaram and fill out the proposal form.
Step 6. Once you verify your information, you click on the "pay now" icon and once the payment is made, you will receive the pdf of your policy on your mail ID.
1. If the rider does not have a valid driver's license, Royal Sundaram two-wheeler insurance will not cover the vehicle.
2. It does not cover the vehicle's mechanical or electrical failure.
3. Damage caused by a driver under the influence of liquor, alcohol, or narcotics is not covered by insurance.
4. Depreciation and any resulting loss
5. Reliability Trials if the vehicle is utilized for Hire or Reward, speed testing, or racing.
1. How is the policy premium determined?
Following are the factors that determine the premium
2 . Place of registration
3. Policy tenure
4. Cubic capacity
2. I do not have a luxury bike, Should I take bike insurance?
Yes, you should take bike insurance, No matter if you have a basic or a luxury two-wheeler, being covered is important.
3. How can I add zero depreciation cover to the policy?
You can add this cover to your comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy at the time of purchase, renewal, or in the middle of tenure.
4. Does the zero depreciation cover provide for plastic parts of a two-wheeler?
Yes, Nil depreciation or zero depreciation provides coverage for the plastic parts of the insured bike. The rate of depreciation for plastic parts with zero depreciation charged is 50 percent.
5. What documents are required to renew the Royal Sundaram bike insurance policy online?
The renewal of the Royal Sundaram bike insurance policy does not involve any paperwork. You just need to provide the Bike RC copy.