Comprehensive Two-wheeler insurance of Raheja QBE Insurance

Prism cement limited of Rajan Raheja Group and QBE Holdings Pty Limited of Australia is the joint venture of Raheja QBE general insurance. Prism Cement Limited owns 74 %of the company, while QBE Holdings owns the remaining 26% of the general insurance partnership. Raheja QBE General Insurance Company Limited is led by Praveen Gupta as CEO and Managing Director, and Rakesh Sharma as Chief Financial Officer.

What is meant by Raheja QBE comprehensive Bike insurance?

A comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy includes coverage for both personal damages and third-party obligations. Raheja QBE general insurance provides a comprehensive coverage called the two-wheeler insurance policy that protects the policyholder’s two-wheeler from its damage and third-party liability. Accident insurance coverage is included in the package itself.

Key benefit if you buy comprehensive Raheja QBE bike insurance?

A wide cashless network-When it comes cashless network, Raheja QBE general insurance has one of the largest networks of associated garages where its policyholder can get cashless services.

Transparency- Raheja QBE general insurance has no hidden agenda and tries to respond to and resolve all the issues raised by its customers quickly and with full transparency in two-wheeler insurance.

Processes are hassle-free- From purchase to claim settlement every process is easy to process and quick with Raheja QBE general insurance.

Customer-oriented approach-All the requirements of the customers are kept at the forefront with Raheja QBE General Insurance.

Zero paperwork- Another benefit of purchasing a two-wheeler insurance policy online is zero paperwork. Contrary to the offline mode which requires you to fill out multiple forms, the online mode allows you to fill up all the forms online.

Coverage in Raheja QBE Comprehensive Bike insurance

1. Zero depreciation add-on-Raheja QBE comprehensive policy helps to curb extra expenses as depreciation cost is not considered while calculating the claim settlement amount. Zero depreciation insurance can help save a lot of money by covering the expenses of spare parts.

2. No claim Bonus- When you don’t claim throughout the year, you can claim a discount on the upcoming policy premium in form of a bonus, called No Claim Bonus. Range of NCB from 20% to 50%.

3. Legal liability cover-Two-wheeler insurance policy covers your legal liability arising out of bodily injury or property damage up to 1lakh of third parties caused due to an accident involving your car.

4. Personal Accident Coverage: The insurance policy should also provide up to $15 lakh in personal accident coverage.

How to purchase comprehensive Bike insurance for Raheja QBE?

Step 1. Go to the online website of https://quickinsure.co.in/

Step 2. Click on Bike insurance

Step 3. Enter your REGISTRATION no. According to your RC

Step 4. You will find a quotation for Bike insurance from Raheja QBE and other insurers.

Step 5. You can select the quotation of Raheja QBE and fill out the proposal form.

Step 6. Once you verify your information, you click on the "pay now" icon and once the payment is made, you will receive the pdf of your policy on your mail ID.


Wear and tear are inevitable.

When it comes to deliberate neglect,

Damages incurred as a result of contractual obligations

Damage incurred as a result of a war, a nuclear threat, or any other similar circumstance

If you are driving while under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating drugs, you will be fined.


1. What will be the premium of a two-wheeler calculated?

Premium depends upon various factors. Third-party premium rates are laid down by IRDA. The own-damage premium is left to be rated by an individual insurance company by Age of vehicle, discount, cubic capacity, and discount along with past claim experience are taken into account while calculating the premium.

2. Can I get an unused premium refunded?

Yes, Refund is possible only when the insurance company cancels the policy. Customers must check the short rate calculations before canceling the policy to avoid any heartburn later.

3. Will the two-wheeler value get depreciated even though you got zero depreciation?

Yes, your two-wheeler’s IDV will get depreciated year on year, but having a zero depreciation cover offers you 100% coverage for all parts of two-wheeler      

4.  Will I get the next slab of NCB, even if I claim for key protection cover for a two-wheeler?

Yes, the Claim under key replacement cover is not considered as own damage claim, therefore you are eligible for the next slab of NCB provide.

5. Is two-wheeler insurance compulsory?

Yes. Two-wheeler is mandatory to have third-party insurance covering the motor Vehicle Act. It’s a wise decision to buy a comprehensive two-wheeler insurance cover to give your two-wheeler complete protection.

go to top img