Terms & Conditions
Quickinsure Insurance Brokers Pvt.Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Quickinsure) operates the website https://www.quickinsure.co.in to provide consumers choice and an easy access to buy Insurance products from multiple Insurance companies on one single platform. Quickinsure is not an insurance company. Quickinsure is a licensed Insurance Broking Company holding a Broking licence from the Indian Insurance Regulator – Insurance Regulatory and Development authority of India. (hereinafter referred as IRDAI)
Quickinsure has no liability in relation to or arising out of the Website Information and Website recommendations and purchase. As a customer, you are responsible for the final choice of your product and you should take time to read through all information supplied before proceeding. If you are in any doubt regarding a product or its terms you should seek further advice from Quickinsure or the relevant participating insurer before choosing your product.
Our participating insurers provide most of the information with respect to their products available on Quickinsure website and therefore there may be inaccuracies in the Website Information over which Quickinsure has limited control.
Quickinsure does not warrant or guarantee the timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the Website Information or Quality of the results obtained from the use of the Website.
Quickinsure may pass on your personal information to the relevant participating insurer if you purchase a product through https://www.quickinsure.co.in , however, Quickinsure does not guarantee when or if you will actually acquire the product that you have chosen. Quickinsure does not accept any liability arising out of circumstances where there is delay in you acquiring the product you have chosen.
Please note that Quickinsure is only collecting or assisting in collecting the premium deposit on behalf of the insurer you have chosen to buy the policy from. The acceptance of the deposit as premium and final issuance of the policy is subject to the underwriting norms and discretion of the Insurer whose policy you have chosen to buy on which Quickinsure has no control. Quickinsure will ensure that the amount is refunded by the insurer in case there is no ultimate issuance of policy.
This agreement is in effect as of 1st Oct 2016
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting https://www.quickinsure.co.in and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (i) the terms of this User Agreement, and (ii) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising.
- Impersonates any person or entity including any https://www.quickinsure.co.in employees or representatives.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Quickinsure and its affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfil any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- The use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- The use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- The information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- Any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- No information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Quickinsure or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Quickinsure will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on Quickinsure website, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Quickinsure and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Quickinsure.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by Quickinsure Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd. from our offices located at Pune in the state of Maharashtra, India. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Maharashtra, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Maharashtra, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods,will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located at Pune in India, Maharashtra You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Unless otherwise expressed, Quickinsure Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd. expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind ,whether express or implied, including ,but no limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non – infringement.
- Quickinsure Insurance Brokers Private Limited (Quickinsure) has created a network of third party repair and servicing workshops for motor vehicles of our customers across the country. The repair/servicing for any motor vehicle is provided by any garage in their capacity as an independent service provider. Quickinsure do not provide repairs in any capacity whatsoever. Quickinsure do not endorse the services of the garages. Quickinsure shall not be liable for any payment obligation in relation to claims and/or repairs, which shall be vehicle owner's responsibility.
- Quickinsure shall not be liable for any act(s)/omission(s) of the garages and/or any defect/deficiency in repairs including their refusal to provide the repairs.
- Any guaranty for timelines is subject to external factors and force majeure. Quickinsure shall not be liable for any lapse in time guarantee including for repairs/pick-up/delivery of vehicle due to any extraneous circumstances including any force majeure/act of god conditions.
- Any third party facility/offer(s)/service(s)/product(s) (“offer”) shall be subject to the terms and conditions of such third party which shall be applicable to the user. Quickinsure do not endorse, make no representation and shall have no liability or obligation whatsoever in relation to such third party offer. All such third party offer shall be availed by user at their own risk and responsibility.Quickinsure shall not be liable for any payment obligation in relation to such third party offer, which shall be user's responsibility.
- Quickinsure is only an insurance broker and can assist with any insurance claims only to the extent of coordination with the insurance company. Any insurance claim shall be processed by the insurance company subject to their terms and conditions and the insurance policy.
- Quickinsure reserves the sole right to modify, amend, change, refuse or revoke their respective services, any offers including third party offer herein at any time without assigning any reason and without any liability and notice.
- These terms and conditions for claim services are in addition to all other terms and conditions provided hereunder are legally binding on the user. Quickinsure reserves the sole right to modify, amend, change or revoke these terms and conditions without any notice at any time and all such terms and conditions as amended from time to time shall be legally binding on the user.
- Any disputes arising pursuant to these terms and conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Pune in the state of Maharashtra.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at: Quickinsure Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd.
401, 4th Floor, Chinar Heights, Above Oriental Bank of Commerce, Lane No 05, Prabhat Road,
Pune, Maharashtra - 411004